Campaigning is rewarding. Our team supports thousands of local campaigners to get 20mph limits where they live. While most of our services are free, we welcome donations and there is a small charge for some resources. We have local campaign groups around the world with wonderfully effective campaigners. Becoming a local campaigner brings:
* Access to the wide and growing range of briefings on our website
* Support and help from our expert team: Rod, Anna, Jeremy, Sue and Adrian
* A free campaign starter pack and access to 20’s Plenty stickers, banners and other resources
* A free email address [email protected]
* Free mailing to your local press of national press releases. Please send press contact emails to [email protected]
* An invitation to join our Facebook campaigner group page here where you can swap information with other campaigners
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
* Knowledge that you are not alone in wanting your place to be a better place to be
If there is no 20’s Plenty for Us group near you , we'd be delighted to help you start one. Email Anna or anyone of us and we'll be in contact. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and on Twitter @20splentyforus for the latest news and information.
20's Plenty for Us is a "grass-roots" organisation based in the community. We are equally happy to celebrate successes and help solve issues. Please ask us.