Here we list the up and coming events which we are involved with.
- Thursday, September 07, 2017 at 09:30 AM – September 09, 2017
- University of Manchester
The Role of Urban Design
A 2 day conference
- Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 01:00 PM
- Theatre Severn in Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
The speakers at the conference include:
- Rod King MBE – Founder and Campaign Director, 20’s Plenty for Us, the national campaign for 30kph/20mph as the default limit for urban and village streets.
- Dr Paul Butcher, Director of Public Health, Calderdale Council “The public health benefits of 20mph”
- Professor Adrian Davis, Evidence & Effectiveness Adviser, Transport Team, Bristol City Council, “20mph and the vision for a healthier Bristol”
The conference will be chaired by Professor John Whitelegg.
Details on the conference may be found here.