Joy Bellingham's activity stream

  • commented on Take Action 2017-03-16 22:35:18 +0000
    Hello, I have campaigned through my local councillor for 5 years now, and raised a petition of 200 + signatures, attended council meetings, heard of feasibility studies done, 2 speed studies done, and now MORE studies to be done about a road that is very narrow in our Shrewsbury town. It is not wide enough for 2 cars to pass safely at points without coming within inches or indeed hitting pedestrians elbows etc. Because no one has been killed on this road – no real action is taken. We asked for a 20 mph restriction but got the answer : we have to do studies and its not that easy etc etc.. years later we are still gridlocked with the powers that be. Your organisation sounds fabulous. Can you advise what our local councillor and / or residents can do please?